• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LATE BAY for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susan jane

Reaction score
Hello :D . Im new to this site :( , but glad i found it ! I have a very rusty LATE BAY to get rid of, anyone interested ?

Probably not on here Susan , :lol: Good that you have seen the low light and come along 8) Welcome

Nice to have you on here Susan, maybe someone will come along who wants it on here. If not (Or alternatively) you could try The LateBay forum. They may have someone who will want it.
Good luck with the sale.

Rich 8)

yeah go to the latebay forum there are some realy nice people on that site, good luck with your sale. http://latebay.voxit.co.uk/index.php?board=1.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for the advice :D . Will try their site. Have you got any events closer to cornwall :?: Will be off to Bristol in June for the show :) . Maybe see some of you there :?:

please see the selling guidlines :D

are you looking to sell to buy an early? if so im glad you have seen sense :p

I have an early bus :mrgreen: Iwill try to add on some pictures. The late bay was going for scrap but i couldnt see it go :cry: . Late bay or not :!:

Latest posts