late bay is down

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive just come home from a weekend away hoping to catch up and its broke - well I never! Perhaps someone pulled the plug cos we havent been playing nicely!

magoo said:
There's a road tax administration joining fee. Ours was free. :)

Can't wait until April 2014 next year.....NO MORE ROAD TAX......woohoo!

Hope it's going to be a nice easy process?

Bad timing, I was waiting for a response to my latest job application! I think I'm winning Pete over slowly ;)

poptop2 said:
Silver said:
Bad timing, I was waiting for a response to my latest job application! I think I'm winning Pete over slowly ;)

No mate Woody says you're his mate so you're scuppered! ;)

Yeah, I don't know how to get out of that one, he's even moved down south to be closer to me! I think the right man got the job, even if his has broke it on his first day!!

Silver said:
poptop2 said:
Silver said:

No mate Woody says you're his mate so you're scuppered! ;)

Yeah, I don't know how to get out of that one, he's even moved down south to be closer to me! I think the right man got the job, even if his has broke it on his first day!!

He will go back to Donny - We should have had bets on how long he would stay down there with you Southern softy's.

Loudoo will have to move Norf innit :?

He's gonna murder me one day I swear-- tehehe

Latest posts