late bay is down

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
were any of you lot online when it crashed? do the powers that be have any detail?

dandaz said:
hello from France........ :bliss:

Can any latebay member lend me 850 euro, I have seen a nice wedge.... :sick0006:

Are they those square things with low indicators?

Any more than the usual 4 posts per day may result in this site bombing out as well ....... :roll:

Dicky said:
dandaz said:

Can any latebay member lend me 850 euro, I have seen a nice wedge.... :sick0006:

yes dicky do you want to go halves?

Asked mrs lef for the cash but it has fallen on deaf ears... :roll:

Give her the same line "its a great investment..."

Dicky said:
dandaz said:

Thought they were a style of ladies shoe?, got to be a fetish to spend that much tho :)

Here come the young uns again :roll: NOW THEN !!!!! have you all wiped your feet before you came in ?? Well have you ?? Nice to have you guys about again, don`t half cheer me up with a few fresh voices, and on one of my favourite days of the year too ;) So then ,,, what`s the first camp for you lot then ?? I don`t got nuffink till April I think :p But it`ll be about eighty or eighty five by then maybe in the shade :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Lives in hope :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

ozziedog said:
Here come the young uns again :roll: NOW THEN !!!!! have you all wiped your feet before you came in ?? Well have you ?? Nice to have you guys about again, don`t half cheer me up with a few fresh voices, and on one of my favourite days of the year too ;) So then ,,, what`s the first camp for you lot then ?? I don`t got nuffink till April I think :p But it`ll be about eighty or eighty five by then maybe in the shade :mrgreen:

next saturday, then new years eve for 3 nights.

rickyrooo1 said:
ozziedog said:

next saturday, then new years eve for 3 nights.

well done.... thats pretty hardcore ... :msn4:

rickyrooo1 said:
were any of you lot online when it crashed? do the powers that be have any detail?

I was... but I'd only just gone on, so I'd not looked at anything... it was there, then it wasn't...!!

I'd noticed it lagging a couple of times over the last few days!! :shock:

Paul Weeding said:
rickyrooo1 said:

I was... but I'd only just gone on, so I'd not looked at anything... it was there, then it wasn't...!!

I'd noticed it lagging a couple of times over the last few days!! :shock:
how long's it been off then?

ozziedog said:

Alright Ozzie dude nice to see you again, some of us TLBers will be on the annual wintercamp in jan. I still haven't seen your bus yet which is shocking as I'm only a Nats fart from you. :mrgreen:

Latest posts