• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Late bay Westfalia betwwen cab seat box

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket

Reaction score
This an original Westfalia seat box, has the correct side buffers, the correct top fastener for the lid and had the correct white strapes to attach it to the van, the cover is the blue/green, so it would be for a 74> van.
The box is in good shape, the seat foam could do with renewing but the cover is not ripped.
I would like sell for £40 but open to offers as this has sat in the garage now for too long.
If you need a pic mail me at [email protected]
Ron

Rocket said:
This an original Westfalia seat box, has the correct side buffers, the correct top fastener for the lid and had the correct white strapes to attach it to the van, the cover is the blue/green, so it would be for a 74> van.
The box is in good shape, the seat foam could do with renewing but the cover is not ripped.
I would like sell for £40 but open to offers as this has sat in the garage now for too long.
If you need a pic mail me at [email protected]
Ron
hi mate will take this, will pm you... paul

Latest posts