Lets see your Sunset pictures

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gwithian, Cornwall....2 weeks ago

IMAG1118.jpg

myvanway 69 said:
Are those pics all your own??
If so you aint bad with a camera! 8)

If your referring to mine then thanks. These days I think anyone with a good eye can take a decent photo as digital is so forgiving. I learnt on a Zenith manual 35mm years ago, and I still think you can either see a good photo or you can't. Some really good photos on this thread.
Who's going to start the next style photo thread?

Cool pic again Clyde!! 8)
That looks like Bernard Newburys old Blue bug?!? Same style deck lid and turbo muffler. But Im not sure it is looking at the plate!
I'll have to dig out my old volksworld's!!

myvanway 69 said:
That looks like Bernard Newburys old Blue bug?!? Same style deck lid and turbo muffler. But Im not sure it is looking at the plate!

Not sure who's car it is/was but I know vert deck lids and fat boy mufflers are standard fare with the cal look beetle gang.

clyde said:
myvanway 69 said:

Not sure who's car it is/was but I know vert deck lids and fat boy mufflers are standard fare with the cal look beetle gang.

Found a pic!
20120817_210552.jpg

I was wrong!! :?

Still, Nice pic anyhow!! :)

squareweave said:
BIG Red cruising Hwy 1 in Huntington Beach, California last June (2011). Now in the UK
IMG_7859.jpg

I love California so much, this picture just takes me back there and makes me feel happy and relaxed...

thank you for sharing this picture..

Latest posts