limited mileage

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobie

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
just renewed my insurance for the year with limited 5.000 miles and was told last year I covered 4,100 miles :shock:

I only use the bus at weekends and for holidays but I just worked out from all the show sticker I collected this year I must have done 10+ shows up and down the country

all this and not a single breakdown or engine issue 8)

I'm a very happy chappy :lol:

Nice work mate - we managed over 7000 (including the europe trip) and only tend to breakdown annually at BusFest :lol:

All fixed now though!

Have managed to get an unlimited mileage policy this time through RH insurance so no need for me to count next year!

What happens if you go over the limited mileage value?.....do they take your bus off you and ground you for a month?? :lol:

nah they lube you up and take you in the sheds behind the insurance brokers :lol:

Not a good year for us, made it 220 mile round trip to Apex festival. Then EBI and back and that was it :(

Mine this year is 7 miles.

But it is 7 better than last year, and 7 more than the year before that, and the year before that etc :lol:
I hope i can add to it soon.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

If you get near your mileage limit tell your insurer,they will then add an additional fee.

If you go over and they find out on renewal they charge a lot more..as I found out.

lobie said:
just renewed my insurance for the year with limited 5.000 miles and was told last year I covered 4,100 miles :shock:

I only use the bus at weekends and for holidays but I just worked out from all the show sticker I collected this year I must have done 10+ shows up and down the country

all this and not a single breakdown or engine issue 8)

I'm a very happy chappy :lol:

To travel all that distance without a hitch is great going! :)

So far this year I have an oil leak which is now sorted, the top pulley fell off, now sorted, and now the fuel cut-off solenoid is playing up! :shock: Still covered nearly 5000 miles so far though.

What's your secret? :lol:

Latest posts