LINCOLN MEET UP last tuesday every month NEXT ONE April TBA

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
just a few locals meeting for a chat tea and tinker

meet will be at f&s windscreens,unit P,peregrine mews,allanby ind est,lincoln,ln34ph at 7pm ishuntil when ever,the last tuesday of every month.

everyone welcome dont have to have a bus on the road i havent at the mo

please check hear before just coming along as if its not going to happen for any reason il post hear

all i ask is you bring your own biscuits :mrgreen:

looks like the first one will be 28th august ;)

thanks
chris

I'd be up for this , but I'm working nights on the last tue in Aug and sept but I'll come down in oct if it's still going

no wories.

il prob go down reguardless and if no one makes it il work on my bus for a couple of hours.allways something to do.

hopefully tho there will be a good turn out and i wont have to work on the bus :mrgreen:

I'm in but I think you had me down anyway :) Picking up the van (again) on saturday so I'll be in it. I'll send the Mrs out to buy me some biscuits.......

Really well thanks, had a fantastic day despite a bit of rain. Got back off honeymoon late last night so back to reality! At least I don't have to go back to work until tuesday :lol:

oh thats good then im not back until thursday ner ner ner ner ner :mrgreen: but i havent just got of hoonymoon :(

I'll be there and I bought biscuits today :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Not going to make it this eve :(

Its the wifes birthday and I think she will have my man bits off if I spend it out in the bus!

Didnt realise till I mentioned it this morn!

Will be there for the next one though - apologies :oops:

Sorry I missed this one last night, got back from work far too late. :evil:

If its going to become a regular thing I'll try and make the next one...

no wories was a good turnout for the first one.defo going to be every month and hopefully keep it running all year round

next month will be tuesday the 18th september .i cant to the last tuesday so moved it foward a week.

yeah was good, id like to say id offer you one of you biscuits next time but we had them for brekie the next morning lol.

il get the wife to make some cakes next time

Latest posts