LINCOLN MEET UP anyone interested ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
quite a few lincolnites about nowadays so thought id try and sort a monthley meet out. probably something along the lines of last tuesday of every month.nothing organized just a meet down my little workshop in lincoln cup of t and camper chat bit of a tinker with buses and help people out with bits n bobs they they couldent do on there own.

stick ya name on hear if your interested.if im the only one hear in a month il sack it of as a bad idea :lol:

strongy
stuf
dannyb83
browny
69billy
sipickup
prof wheeto
67westy

phef i was dreding no one replying :lol:

ive added your name to the list,if we get a few on there we will have to try and work out a good night for everyone

Happy days - I am in Bracebridge Heath and have seen a few campers about!

Im up for a brew although my van is currently waiting to be restored count me in. Im on rookery lane.

yeah well im the same bud my latest bus wont be on the road before spring.my parents live on rookery lane

I could be persuaded to come across the bridge every now and then, I've heard some people get over it without a problem...

browny said:
I could be persuaded to come across the bridge every now and then, I've heard some people get over it without a problem...

well if you sort those nose bleeds out then it might be worth the risk :mrgreen: not sure lincoln is ready for ya tho

hia, we are from grimsby..can we come over? nothing happens here in the way of people going places.thanks

Now mate.yeah,one sugar for me!!haha.let me know that is a definate. :D im in sleaford.

Tuesdays sound good, Last thursday of the month (cause thats classic night at the Woodcocks in Burton Waters)
First wednesday is Triumph club for me, and monday and wednesday nights I'm at the transport museam if I'm not working late. If we plan this right I might not actually see the other half for days on end :lol:

looking like a good little meet if it comes off :mrgreen:

well i recon last tuesday of every month would be a good.see how it goes and take it from there.

il do a post in events and then everyone can keep an eye on time n dates and location and then if for some reason i cant go people can check there and it saves me emailing everyone.

roll up roll up im sure theres more of us,

il ad 67westy cos hes on hunnymoon but said he would be up for it.

details about monthley meet http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44271" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or if profesor sausage has anything to do with it MEAT

Latest posts