• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of early bay stuff with pics for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shroom said:
nope didnt know there was one.. did it sell?

Iain
Yeah it sold, I won it :)

Was gonna maybe go for this one too, but have found out that each side different, and the one I've just got is the same as yours.

:)

Sorry buddy lock is gone.
Dash is £80 ono plus postage about £15 (bulk rather than weight) or you can pick it up

Iain

Hi fella I am after a cut if possible , i need the plate that the rear left bumpstop pushes on to if possible , pretty desperate , check my post to see if you understand what i mean cheers G

07748982982 :)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=29072" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here are a couple of pics.. what do you need..
DSCF5106.jpg

DSCF5105.jpg

IAin

when you say complete bumper do you mean all 3 sections and brackets that attatch to chsasis?

Iain

£120 plus postage for all 3 sections they are straight and rust free

Iain

Thanks for that, enquiry was made for a mate of mine so I'll let him know.
According to your post time, you either get up ridiculously early :shock: or stay up seriously late :p

reservoir gone and i get up bloody early with my two kids :) they never sleep past 5.30 :cry:

Latest posts