• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lotus Elise for a bay??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lembo

Reaction score
Probably a long shot :? :? but im really after a bay and would consider a swap/px deal on my Lotus,the cars in good condition theres the odd little mark but nothing major,the only thing thats worth mentioning is the drivers seat and door pad,these wear very quickly due to the way you get in and out off the car,Id value the car at 7k if anybodys interested please pm me.located in Runcorn,Cheshire

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

1999 S1 Elise
taxed & mot'd
full service history
hpi clear
alarmed + immobiliser
Advan neova tyres (expensive sticky tyres!)
cd player
snap off sparco steering wheel
gaz fully adjustable coilovers

I wont :lol: Ive wanted a bus for years!!On a serious note though im bored of it and we have a normal everyday car for the shopping and what not. 8)

could you not put a pop top on the Lotus? its already low,the engines in the back - you're half way there dude! :mrgreen:

Anybody??? mot'd it today so its got another 12months on it..Also forgot to mention it has full service history to.

What's the mileage on it old fruit?
Ive a got a 1977 mint single cab I was keeping but, the thought of a bit of fun in this is making me think if mine is what you were looking for

Latest posts