• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Louvred window knobs. Are the reproductions any good ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippysteven

Reaction score
I'm after a pair of louvre knobs for my 70 bay, I know there are cheaper plastic ones for sale at JK and cool air etc, but should I try and find some original ones or go for reproductions. I've also seen the billet ones but they seem abit overkill.

Please leave your views bellow :)

Ta.

I went through 2 sets of plastic reproduction knobs :shock: before I bit the bullet and bought a set of billet one's, they've been on for over a year now and they are as good as the day they were fitted, no fear of them breaking when you close the window tightly...

http://www.mcjproducts.com/collections/bay-bus-products" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm rebuilding my windows a the moment, so have both of mine completely stripped down. I found the mechanisms were very stiff but with a bit of easing Oil and WD40 they are now what I can only desciribe as loose. Check this out on yours. Mins were so tight you could easily break an OG knob.

Got a pair of repos you can have half price plus post if you want them brand new. They are a cream/white colour.

Latest posts