Lurker revealed!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foundahole

Reaction score
HI everyone, i am one of the lurkers creeping out from the shadows, am new to forums! :D ,
i have previously owned a 66 beetle and a 72 crossover baywindow, i now own a 1970 early bay,its a westy , rhd none walk through with a small straight up pop top? its not been on the road since 1996!!, it needs abit of work to say the least!, anyone else got a bay with the same conversion?

Hello mate,,, I think you`ll like this forum ! ;) I have a 1970 bay but not quite like yours, his name is Sherby and at present he`s a convertible :lol: as I`m in the middle of sorting his roof out, he had a bit of a rash ( rust ). I won`t bore you with what I`ve replaced on just the top of him as life`s too short and so is this page but welcome any way and try and get some piccys up, we are real suckers for piccys especially me cause I can`t do the piccys me self (stew peed).

Ozziedog,,, Early bay equivelant of David Bailey (NOT)

foundahole said:
HI everyone, i am one of the lurkers creeping out from the shadows, am new to forums! :D ,
i have previously owned a 66 beetle and a 72 crossover baywindow, i now own a 1970 early bay,its a westy , rhd none walk through with a small straight up pop top? its not been on the road since 1996!!, it needs abit of work to say the least!, anyone else got a bay with the same conversion?

Hi!

Welcome to the forum!

Sounds like a German/Euro spec SO67/2?

And we like pictures here, so lets see your new project!

Cheers!

Alistair

Hi all, thanks for the replies, i will post some pics of my van as soon as i can prize it from the corner of my workshop!! ;)

Latest posts