Lurker strikes gold!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aircoolerej

Reaction score
OK, so I'm lurking about here in your forums and I'm drooling over the gallery goodies and reading up on everyone's progress when BAM, Easy comes up with this gem in the "fingers crossed" thread:

"may the way of the early bay be with you".

So I catch my jaw on the 3rd bounce (getting better at that) and think of that phrase (maybe just "Way of the Bay") in tripendicular '60's-'70's font style like this:

BG%20045.gif

over the Ohmmmmmm.... symbol like this:

ohm2.jpg

and the EarlyBay.com logo beneath on a t-shirt.

My wife says she "lost her Zen" when she sold "Kenny", our '70 Deluxe during a move. It is a Zen thing. A mindset to be in that Early Bay, isn't it?

I'd buy one of these... If I were good with the computer art thing, I'd whip it up for you. Somebody do it!

I couldn't decipher that type of writing then, and I haven't got any better since. Must have something to with the lack of mind altering substances, I missed out on all that.

I was thinking of something waaaaaaaay more artistic than this crappy 15-minutes in MSPaint job...

wayofthebay.jpg

Logo permissions notwithstanding, I'm just posting the idea in cruddy wouldn't-make-a-shirt-from-that-shite format to convey the idea.

I'd wear this on tie-dye in a heartbeat!

I might have a little play tomorrow at work a I have nothing to do at the moment and those other T's like the idea would be cool to see how it works but I think it could :D

Latest posts