madmatz, thank you!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butty84

Reaction score
although I can guess many of us are well aware, just want to emphasise how good madmatz customer service really is. bought a dash mat to match the floor mat we bought at stanford hall for our 72 cross over but when got home put it to the back of the "things for the van" cupboard. only when getting the van ready for our first proper drive to vanfest I realised there were cut outs for the vents that are not on our 72 for whatever reason so took it with us and asked at their stall if we could possibly change it. I didnt know that they dont actually do one to the pattern I required bet they offered to make one to suit, and then post it to me FOC when it was ready. now have the mat fitted and am made up. suppose the machine mart thread urged me to do this as I suppose the good deeds done by companies like them do go unoticed. quality!!
andy

they weren't interested in telling me how to protect the floor properly,
just kept saying look at ours that's not scratched

I stoped by their shop to get a set of mats on my way to Vanfest and they were nice enough to install them for me, nice people and good products.

got a full set of front cab mats off them, cab floor, walkthrough, kick panels and wheel arch covers. very good quality. the kick panels are great double thickness. very highly reconmended.

one question :roll: ...love the look of these and keep thinking of ordering but have been put off by the fact they are not bound around the 'cuts' in the front floor mats.....do they fray? :?

wanderlust said:
got a full set of front cab mats off them, cab floor, walkthrough, kick panels and wheel arch covers. very good quality. the kick panels are great double thickness. very highly reconmended.

I'm tempted too, like the look but my concern is the finish along the top of the wheel arches. do they 'tuck in' to the factory lip like other carpert sets and OG rubber mats ? I can see them forever getting knocked off,pulled,twisted & frayed etc other wise. wonderlust, what's your thoughts on this mate?

The kick panels fit into the origanal side clips, bit of a struggle to get them in as they are an exact fit. The wheel arch covers just sit in place and are held down by the seats if that makes sense. Had mine for 6 months now with no problems. The onoly thing is that the arch covers only actuall cover half the width.

wanderlust said:
The kick panels fit into the origanal side clips, bit of a struggle to get them in as they are an exact fit. The wheel arch covers just sit in place and are held down by the seats if that makes sense. Had mine for 6 months now with no problems. The onoly thing is that the arch covers only actuall cover half the width.

OK bud , Thanks for your comments!

wanderlust said:

any pic of the arch covers..show the too smallness :mrgreen:

how much £ for the kick panels?

:mrgreen:

mark at madmatz is one cool dude - will always do what he can to help - i love their stuff 8)

picture4-1-1.jpg

picture4-2.jpg

.....looks nice and snug in there...any issues with door panel thickness and getting the handles on etc.....

...love the look of the seats....they original :?: ....worn leather chesterfields..... 8)

Latest posts