• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Middle Front seat for sale * SOLD *

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking nice fella. I was thinking of doing a custom one bench seat front at some point but loving the walk thru at the mo for nipping into the back for the crisps and drinks i always forget on long hauls :wink:

Nice tool kit Grazy :wink:

Looks ok contemplating it myself what you covering the foam with

Easy i love the walk thru too particually as my front doors dont unlock so i have to open side door then unlock fronts :roll: but had to have x-tra seat and want to keep van as a van

Aaron i am hoping to pick up some matchin used seat material to make it look like Mr VW put it there , , , , , , well sort of :?

There's a VW factory conversion kit f/s on thesamba right now, would like to see what it looks like installed.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=303980

OK so i have had this Bluebird seat in my walk thru panel van for a couple of years now , and its now not needed as a change of plan is on the cards ,
An excellent piece of kit with no drilling to original metalwork required , fixes in 6 locations pre drilled by Mr VW 8)

As for a seat belt we used a lap belt fixed to original seat belt fixing points ,

Looking for £50 for this , any questions please ask Cheers G ;)

Still for sale can take to Slough on sunday , 8)

Depends buddy , If you pay full ill bring it to you on new years day , if you like ?? ;)

Im in Suffolk Tezzah , but coming to Hampshire at end of year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts