• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Middle Front seat for sale * SOLD *

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always keep both the stock single seats and add a middle seat from Bluebird - see following link....

http://www.bluebird-type2.co.uk/interior.htm

Cheers John cool link ill bookmark that for future reference . Thankyou very much . you boys are all so bloody helpful Thanks again mate 8) :D

Thanks for putting this thread up.

Wanted to do something like this to mine but didn't know whether it would work :wink: :lol:

Looks like this is sorted. I think the bech seat you are thinking of is actually two seats. One for the driver and the wider one for the passengers.

now that is handy, I've been wondering about that too

not sure why, I just like the idea

bluebird come up trumps again

I've fitted a Scorpio front seat on the drivers side of my bus and cut a 3rd off a scorpio rear seat leaving the arm rest intact and fitted that to the passengers side.You can still seat three then pull the rest down when there's only two and cruise in comfort.Mine isn't a walk thru thogh so you'd have to support the gap. :)

I had a full bulkhead for years, you live with it, but once youve got a walkthough its great.
But again, a pet hate of mine is chopped out full bulkheads.

The middle Bluebird seat seems the most pratical option Ive seen. Shame its not as simple as Wedges, the double seats mount exactly the same as single seats!

O.K so I got me van so I had to get a seat for the little one . Went for the one at top of thread s suggusted by John S , Just wondered if anyone else has fitted one cos mine didnt fit and now i am worried what to do next :cry:

I thought they were a simple bolt on with no need for mods?

I have seen these before and did consider it a one point....

Have you called them they are very nice people and should be able to help with possible ideas...

Have to admit, looking at pics of the Bluebird seat, I don't like the fit at all. Within weeks of this seat being first offered for sale, I started to notice 'used' ones on ebay and JK and the like.

have to say even the promo pics it doesnt look like a good fit. What about restraint as well? a lap belt would be a definite safety requirement if you were gonna let the little un' sit up front.

Ok OK so i got the seat off Bluebird customs to put in my panel van

So I got me tools out :?

100_0664.jpg

Then put the fram in , With help from Mr Rubber Hammer :twisted:

[/img]
100_0665.jpg

That looks like a good fit :D
if someone sat there would they get in the way cause of the gear stick?

Pretty straight forward from then on 8)

100_0666.jpg

[/img]
100_0667-2.jpg

Looks good and very solid 8) Just gotta cover it :roll:

Got a seat belt off Carole on here so will get that in soon :wink:

Thanks Bluebird and Baydreamers :D

doesnt look to bad in there, i thought the fit would be alot worse.

Pretty chuffed with it gonna have the little un sitting there so shouldn`t get in way of gear changing but i think adult legs might get knocked . But i NEED another seat so this will have to do :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts