• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

mint 2000 eriba puck, solar awning the lot.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john the horse

Reaction score
Selling 2000 eriba puck mint for year, decals slightly faded, but thats the only bad thing.
3 way fridge, working and clean.
3 burner gas hob
sink, new pump and tap
240v hook up
all new lighting
solar panel to charge 12v
consumer/zig unit
all reupholstered in blue.
mossy blinds, black out blinds and curtains if thats ya thing however they are not needed with the blinds.
towball lock.
new tyres and spare
wheels powdercoated.
ultra solid, bone dry.
new caravan cover made for it too. even got half a bottle of gas.
interior like new, no marks, chips or bangs.
pop top has a mossy net and the canvas is as a1 no marks holes etc.
original instructions , for it including fridge
Soplair awning in its og bag , is mint too. has three sides that can be removed to have a suncanopy or however many/all you like it fits onto the side guttering and takes 5 mins to put up. simple.
does have ground sheet just on the pictures i forgot it.
lovely van took a while to find it but needs must i guess.
washed and waxed, windows clear with no crazing etc

only reason for selling is i balls up and realised our van is too low to tow it , took it to volksworld and and back ,300miles and tows great however our bus being on hydraulics doesnt like being at max height as no suspension travel.
if you are running a lowered van or stock it will be fine, its only our suspension set up on ours that buggers it up, the pics show our bus on max height at the rear, i guess its still slammed to most and its a good height but it has no travel on our hydraulics as said and so rides too harsh, a normal springplate ie 99.9% of you set up this wouldnt matter one bit.
ill put up a few pics of it on when i finish work.(done)

want 4500 and from what ive seen around thats a fair price i feel, buy on condition not age is what ive been told.

anyway to summarise, very nice plug and play puck, everything works. fully serviced this year and insured.

willing to trade for either a camplet trailer tent(which is what i was going to get in the first place) or the other end of the scale a hymer nova 530

john

very funnt TTT IT AINT SOLD AT ALL, and i deffo aint selling it to him, he'll set it on fire.

so its still avaliable , ok its not an early, but its still got the small tail lights and its solid solid, like new, lovley van not advertised anywhare else as yet wil be in a week . how sporting is that?

or will swap for my cogbox bill paid and my 1776 from heritage. so whats that 2700 plus 1300......wheres the calculator..

just imagine, turn up to sight , turn off engine, open door , open fridge beer done. 10 second set up.
sit back and watch everyone else with all their clobber and enjoy" sorry mate i cant help ya i'm busy setting up(beers in the fridge)

go on then ill take 4000, but only coz its you.( cheaper than an interior conversion and dont go down in value.

jth

Latest posts