Most enjoyable times in your van!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myvanway

Reaction score
Our first camping trip (2011). :D

IMG_1075-1.jpg

First weekend away in our new '69 (Buzz) at the Acoustic Festival, Uttoxeter Racecourse - f'ing brilliant!

Taking it for the MOT retest this morning (Passed)

Same stupid grin the whole way there :mrgreen: and got a wave from an old boy with his grand kiddies..... Happy Days

Whoa!! TTooooooooo many to list!!!!!

New forest 10 day holiday 2008 with my then girlfriend, now wife.

New forest 10 days holiday 1998 with my mam dad n little brother :lol: :lol:

1 random night in Yorkshire dales in a farmer's field 2007!??? In me Granda's borrowed camper, only meant to be takin it for MOT! :msn4: :msn4:

Driving to my own wedding cos me best man was still pissed from the neet before .

Chaufering my in laws to their renewing of vows on their 25th anniversary!!!!

ALL the camperjams we,ve been to.

Living in our late bay next to loch lomond when we we're temporarily homless :lol: , first time it turned a wheel in 10 years, got 86mph out of her on way home to pick up the keys to our new house!!!!

I've got loads more!!!!!!!

But I'm boring you all now :oops: :oops:

The look on my kids faces when we went to pick the bus up when we brought it. They had no idea and thought we were going to do something really boring. They love Rosie and even when I've been building the engine and had it on the bench they've gone out and had lunch in the bus. Nothing like sitting on ya own drive drinking tea in a bus :D :D

Latest posts