• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MPH Trip Speedo and Early Bay Clock Set!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratherb-buggin

Reaction score
Fully functioning MPH Trip Speedo and Early Bay Clock. I have tested them both and they both work fine. 525 Euros (NEW PRICE BELOW). The cluster is located in the United States. I can ship at buyers expense.

766293.jpg

It's the lower set of gauges. Km/h trip speedo is SOLD.
Thank you,
John

will you split :?: as interested in a couple of time clocks? ;) (well if dont ask :lol: )

chris

Bump.. Lowered Price 490 Euros. For a Perfect Working Trio of MPH Trip Speedo, Early Bay Clock, and Gas Gauge/Indicator Light Cluster. I have included some more detailed pictures. I wish you could see inside the speedo housing.. BEAUTIFUL and CLEAN. Check the build dates... a matching set! :)

895357.jpg

895358.jpg

895359.jpg

895360.jpg

895361.jpg

895362.jpg

Buyer pays shipping.

scott wilson said:
think i`m gonna put my prices up....that there cluster was particularly good.Well done
Thanks Scott! I'm selling the gauge set to a close friend who is also into early bays. He's agreed to sell the gauges back to me should he ever want to unload them. :D Everyone is happy and my baby gets some chrome rims.
898698.jpg

Rosie said:
What is the price including shipping to the UK please?
Shipping shows $55 US for shipping. If the amount is less than that I will gladly refund the differance.
The total with paypal fees shipped would be 479 Euros or 459 Euros with a wired bank transfer. I would prefer paypal to protect you and I though.

Latest posts