Mr and MRS! Dubberdaz

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubberdaz

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Girls, just popped in to check out the site. Me and my Brand New Wife are here in Barbados at the moment. We got hitched on Saturday! :D

Just a few pics of this beautiful island 8)

DSCN0664.jpg

snorkaling with turtles :p
DSCN0725.jpg

Surfin dude! :wink:
DSCN0737.jpg

Went in a submarine today :shock:
DSCN0778.jpg

....and this is the only Aircooled V Dub i have seen :cry: Shame i could not bring the 1303s box back with me too :?
DSCN0740.jpg

well done Daz whos that fatty on the board looks llike he havin a macky dees.

Where about in Barbados are you staying?
Me and the wife spent our honeymoon there, it has got to be one of the most friendliest and beautiful countries in the world.
We stayed just north of Speightstown on the west coast

congrats to the pair of you, looks amazing :D

be careful of one of them turtles tho as its wearing a snorkal :shock:

Cheers everyone! It's a shame but we are home now and it's bloody freezing.
To top it all off, we came home to find 15 mooning, wolf whistling knomes squating in our house! They where everywhere, cuboards, toilets and even in our bed! It was soooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers fot that Ian and Nick :p :p

froggy said:
Where about in Barbados are you staying?
Me and the wife spent our honeymoon there, it has got to be one of the most friendliest and beautiful countries in the world.
We stayed just north of Speightstown on the west coast

I agree, they really are the nicest people ever. We stayed at the Escape Hotel & Spa, Prospect, St James district (Between Holetown and Bridgetown also on the West Coast). We just didn't want to leave :cry:

dubberdaz said:
Cheers everyone! It's a shame but we are home now and it's bloody freezing.
To top it all off, we came home to find 15 mooning, wolf whistling knomes squating in our house! They where everywhere, cuboards, toilets and even in our bed! It was soooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers fot that Ian and Nick :p :p

Only another 10 to find :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Johnny said:
was that surfing pic at Bathsheeba?

No Johnny, was down on the south coast (Near Miami Beach) i was not brave enough to go anywhere near the West coast. I did go and have a look though!! :eek: :shock:

We spent the whole day in bathsheba, up on the hill at a cafe, watching the big boys surfing in huge waves a few days after the hurricane had just missed the island. It was absolutley amazing.

looks like you had a good time!

Latest posts