Music

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are the times, the producer has sent them to me.

London Tattoo Convention 2006
Part 1
19:48 on 17th
19:48 on 20th
23:17 on 18th
23:17 on 21st
19:05 on 23rd
Part 2
19:48 on 18th
23:17 on 19th
19:48 on 21st
23:17 on 22nd
22:54 on 23rd

Haven`t seen it myself yet. So should be funny, as i was perched on the front of this stool with a dude from forever tatto in california tattooing my leg 3hours in and I was trying to hold a conversation with the interviewer!
Probably will look like a right knob! :lol: :lol:

Got both done and me belly button, plus lip, nose etc etc.

Have a right leg tattoo sleeve aswell, mostly black with the odd star cut out. Keeps me busy and off the streets! :lol: :lol:

Sweet.

Always fancied one but never found one that meant enough to me or told a story of why it was there?

Or to be honest, I just ain't brave enough! I've been through enough pain and can't handle anymore. :lol: :lol:

Good to see there's some bod mod people on here - I can see a seperate thread starting next! :D

As for music, I've got quite a varied taste. I like Transplants, Distillers, RATM, Live etc down to the likes of Snow Patrol, Counting Crows and so on. I also really like my hip hop (and by that I mean proper hip hop, mot all this 50cent type rubbArsh!).

easy said:
have a look at redemption tv on the 17th and check out the London Tattoo convention. There is an interview with.................me!!!!!! :lol:

ooooo ill watch that, im a bit of a tattoo freak :D

Scampi said:
What do all you guys liek listening to in your early bays.

Me i like:

Neil Young
Pearl Jam
Xavier Rudd
Bright Eyes
Incubus

Neil Young isnae good listening if yer trying to do some work on yer bus :wink:
Last weekend i was supposed to be doing some work on ma bus out in the shed,fired up the heater, got the trusty Neil Young unplugged cd blasting out,decided it was time for a break, pulled the rock and roll bed out,broke into ma secret stash and lay oot on the bed to listen to neil.........................4hours later got woken up by mobile going off......the mrs wondering where the hell i was...... :roll:
Well theres always this weekend............. :lol:

I meant while yor chilling in your bus by the beach or wherever you chill! 8) :lol:

You need to listen to Xavier Rudd dude?

By the way, Neil Young unplugged is a great album. A masterpiece :lol:

Hey jabbo, by decent hip hop you mean Kool Keith I presume? he rocks bigtime. "you say that you bought the new benz............i don`t believe you!" 8) 8)

easy said:
Hey jabbo, by decent hip hop you mean Kool Keith I presume? he rocks bigtime. "you say that you bought the new benz............i don`t believe you!" 8) 8)

Yeah I like Kool Keith, especially his Dr Octagon stuff. Also like all the Prodigy stuff he done too, but then again I'm a big fan of them.

Quality! Dr Octagon was very cool indeed, so was black elvis 8)

Saw him in Bristol a while ago, cooler than cool 8)

For the Brighton Breeze I always have Quadrophenia blasting out - seems appropriate!

If I was to be out in the van today it'd be a toss up between the last two cds I bought - Mott the Hoople's 'Mott' or the Buena Vista Social Club.

As I said the the guy in HMV - I must be sad listening to music I first bought back in 1973... and that's not even thinking about my Neil Young stuff.

Mike F said:
As I said the the guy in HMV - I must be sad listening to music I first bought back in 1973... and that's not even thinking about my Neil Young stuff.

Dude, there is nothing wrong with Neil Young!

I buy an album each week.

Last weeks arrived this morning and it is.........................

Alexisonfire - Crisis.

Giving it a listen now and it's pretty good.

What should I buy this week?

jabbo said:
8ballbug said:
emerald said:
Dolly Parton :D

oh dear your as bad as my missus :roll:

I won't hear a bad word said against Dolly! The woman is a saint! :lol:

i was going to say that! :lol:

i like other stuff too...pretty much anything except pop stuff in the charts and dance music :roll:

Latest posts