my 68 double door panel find

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

58 special

Reaction score
i just found this bus like 1 mile from my pawpaws house, the guy is gonna just give it to me. after he gets a place for his firewood.
i think im gonna hoodride it. What do ya think?

IM000877.jpg

IM000881.jpg

IM000879.jpg

IM000882.jpg

Hoodride it all the way, perfect for it! 8)

its cool, i posted it in the "early bay pic of the day" thread
around page 4.

everyone on hear loves it dude! :lol:

some ratty old deluxe trim and that would be a peach

if it's recoverable that is....

do it mate save it from the grave . if its not too far gone it would be a quality van 8)

M.O.T. is a test that checks if our cars are roadworthy. The dreaded thing happens every year.
Its all to do with road safety, checking our brakes, emmissions, RUST!, lights etc....

Although your van rocks, the british tester would justroll about laughing.

rob-stone said:
M.O.T. is a test that checks if our cars are roadworthy. The dreaded thing happens every year.
Its all to do with road safety, checking our brakes, emmissions, RUST!, lights etc....

Although your van rocks, the british tester would justroll about laughing.

well thats why im glad to be an American!!
no MOT or anything,
just a $10 inspection sticker

AIR_CHILLED said:
Another deluxe laundry bus! there's already a ratty one of these this side of the pond.

Van rocks well done.

I think you'll find it's the same bus. ;) http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1362399" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

but you all know that anyway :lol:

aspro said:
AIR_CHILLED said:
Another deluxe laundry bus! there's already a ratty one of these this side of the pond.

Van rocks well done.

I think you'll find it's the same bus. ;) http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1362399" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

but you all know that anyway :lol:

I didn't know, but I do now :lol: :lol:

(and I've seen that bus at shows and it didn't click :oops: :msn4: )

Latest posts