My '68 Panalvan Camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluesnailman said:
And finally this is my dad in the early 70's thought that is kinda cool :D

Awesome! Just check out that matching jumper......

good luck with the rest - a red and yellow colour scheme might look good on it?[/quote]

The reason for that is that my granddad ran a cycling club back then, and it was their club bus, so it was painted in the club colors :)

I thought about it, but i like the 2-color scheme it has, the top is gonna stay grey/white, and i haven't decided on the bottom color yet, but that decision is also years away im afraid :)

A fun thing i have noticed on the photo is the bus have newer wheels on the front and the wide 5 wheels on the back, so i guess someone converted it to have disc brakes on the front :p

FWZ said:
LowLightTone said:
Loads of work mate but totally worth it. I feel your pain, keep pushing on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, i'm not giving up on it, rusty as it is i love my bus, and i have a dream of driving it along the coast of europe one day :D
Same mate. Keep that vision in your head!

Sad to say that i have sold it on now, my depression got the best of me sadly, and i would never get it done, so i took the hard decision to let it go.. :( oh well maybe i will get another sometime in the future

Latest posts