my 68 SC(new pics)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasslo

Reaction score
Hello, nice website :)
I´m a Swedish guy who love early bays...
Here is some pictures of my daily driver, a 68 SC

pickis68als1.jpg

bild008nc9.jpg

bild009ro5.jpg

bild010ky6.jpg

Hey dude great bus, get that thing slammed and its perf! love the patina 8)

Slamming is on it´s way.... More Patina too ;)
I´m waiting for my front beam adjusters(or what it´s called?) A firend is making some himself :)

356 rims?? I have 15"x6" bug wheels and std wheels in front.
But I have a set of org 356 rims i the garage, but I´ll use it on my 65bus next summer, I think???

surfbus said:
But I have a set of org 356 rims i the garage, but I´ll use it on my 65bus next summer, I think???

But the rims on the pick-up!!! :twisted: :wink:

The rims will end up on the pick-up. I´ll by EMPI-5s for the bus :p (or for the pick-up???)

khh48 - tackar :)

Here´s some more pics of my pickup.

bild140ak1.jpg

Working class hero :lol:

garage6hj4.jpg

1480kg led? and concreat 8)
bild178hc3.jpg

fake patina 8) waiting for a paintjob, I´ll drive it like that this summer, and paint it in org coulor(neptunblau) next winter.
bild006he9.jpg

I'd also love to see that pickup in it's original colour!

Just as a notice for the others, while lasslo is the guy raising his fist, I'm the one who's driving. That was some moments, the best thing is that you have a dozen of vw loving people (the carried crew in the back) thanking you for doing what you like the most, driving a pick up. Since they rather rest on the bed with a beer in hand and relaxing, and I might as well be doing that later on, it's a win win situation!

Latest posts