My Family Euro Trip 09

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8ballbug

Reaction score
Just a few of shots from our road trip. Did european bug in 3 then off down through france to monaco then in to italy upto switzerland and back into italy cause of a freak snow fall then on into austria through germany into luxemburg then upto brugge and then back to blighty (and the rain)

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

5454_110247654276_587004276_1964939.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

08072009919.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00779.jpg

DSC00922.jpg

DSC00997.jpg

DSC00970.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01498.jpg

DSC01590.jpg

Some nice pics and looks like the kids enjoyed it :mrgreen:

Did all of you sleep in the van :?:

I've got about 2000 photos but there just a few couldn't upload all to photobucket think i'd be there forever.

Kids loved they got a bit bored with the driving and yeah we all sleeped in the van the kids up top in the double drop downbed and me and the missus in the full width r&r bed (might be a late westy set up but awsome for family camping)

I had a mooch around your bus at vanfest, got say you've gotta be pretty brave to paint a bus black but your bus pulls it off real well, lovin the pics too (double brolly shelter noted for future use) :)

Just looked at the rest of your pics - some nice ones (apart from the bare butts..... :( )

How long were you away and any issues with the bus?

Cheers Ant still got plenty to do on it but you know the list never ends just gets longer

gninnam we went for 24 days would have liked longer. but know was a pretty hassel free trip didn't push it to hard only traveled for 2.5 hrs tops did for 4hrs one day and it struggled

bluebay was amazing roll on next year, don't think about it just do it (well make sure its reliable)

Saw your bus at EBI (we were camped a bit further up the hill) and wondered whose it was, if I had known I would have said hello :mrgreen: . Unusual in Black but there was another one in the Action Line up the other week or was that you again :?: :?:

was there 2 of you in westies at EBI :?:

weren't me at action but i think i know the bus it is a crossover looks fresh out of the paint shop i saw it at bus stopover i think the woman in it thought it was the only black bay out there cause when i drove past her face was a picture

No the 2 in Westies virtually opposite was Clem & Wally, we were further up the hill with Ego Trippin off here, my Austrian 71 and some splitties from Demon Dweebs.

I did think the one at Action was a later one and also I don't think its got a westy interior in it anymore.

Next time I see you I'll stop and say hello :) :) :)

Latest posts