• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My GT beetle for sale as early bay now has taken its place

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vw_mad

Reaction score
Having to part with my gt beetle Its in great condition as you can see by the pictures.I have over 25 years of history with this car all mots back to 1985 showing only done 45,000 in that time and many bills .I also have the origanal service stamp book manuals and sales leaflet.
The cars drives well is moted until june and road taxed untill jan 2012 there is a 32/36 webber fitted which has started back fireing .
It has alloy super sprint wheels with 185 65 15 on the back and 175 50 15 all 4 tyres are nearly new as not done many miles .
It has 3.5" dropped spindles on the front with the gt beetle disk brakes.Yoom tube fitted with crome bumper rails.
The colour is the origanal factory colour .
Has the origanal door cards with the crome window winders and door pulls.Quick shift fitted. Jaguar XKR front and rear seat have been fitted but not finished of .They are fulled electric front seats front and back movement and up and down and you can also pump up the back rest.
Also with this gt beetle is the badge which is fitted sadley not the origanal but a very good repro.Please contact me for viewing or to ask questions.£4000 ono.
As well as this i am also selling lots of other GT beetle item for the right price i have just to list the main bits but please email me if there if something your looking for.
Hot dipped GT beetle chassis
Gt beetle gear stick
Gt beetle tunnel tray
Gt beetle front seats
Gt beetle back seats.
http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...d/Gt%20beetle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts