• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

my last few car badges at reduced prices

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodys wacky wheels

Reaction score
these are my last dozen or so car badges and I have reduced the prices ;)

forsale008.jpg

forsale010.jpg

prices are , in the blue box

top two circular enamel badges...... £27.50 each
Motorcycle club ( not enamel ) ...... £12
Schottenring ......................£40
the rest at ......................£35 each or 3 for £100

second pic
ADAC screw on top ................. £25
1995 Lotterman ..................£40
Cabrio club ..................Sold

all prices will be plus P & P , which will be signed for post

Hi can you confirm that the round camping badge is £27.50. Also how would you fix this to the van.
Thanks Alan

Douglas said:
Hi can you confirm that the round camping badge is £27.50. Also how would you fix this to the van.
Thanks Alan

sorry not been on here for a while :oops:

not 100% sure which badge you are referring to , if it is one of the small diameter ones at the top then yes £27.50
if you mean the large one bottom left ( blue & yellow ) that was £35 but I'll do it for £30 if I can figure out which box I have put it in.
need to check if the large one has any mounting holes , I hope that helps

Hi thanks for the reply. I am interested in the badge with the blue and yellow and tent in the centre. £30 is ok but I need to know if it can be fitted to the van.
Thanks Alan

Douglas said:
Hi thanks for the reply. I am interested in the badge with the blue and yellow and tent in the centre. £30 is ok but I need to know if it can be fitted to the van.
Thanks Alan

OK , I've found the badge this morning and it does not have any mounting holes in it .

I have in the past mounted the smaller ones on dashboards and internal cupboards with double sided sticky pads and they do stay put if done properly but as for external mounting , well it will just get stolen ( past experience )

hope that helps

Hi Thanks for your reply but I wanted to fix it externally on the bus.
Regards alan

Latest posts