My OG Montana red sun roof deluxe 1968 bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Sam* said:
Is this petegee56 old van ? .... Watch those chrome BBT's in this weather they will tarnish really fast.

i maybe slamming some steels on over the winter ! :eek:

davebug said:
lovely pair you've got ,the bus is well known on here for all the right reasons !!!!!

Thanks man! yeah ive had nothing but positive comments from people who know the bus and previous owners! seemed to get alot of attention at Slough on sunday too! :lol:

petegee56 said:
Yep thats my old bus. its a beaut.

Thanks man, so you spent all the money at Evil Ben's then?? wouldn't mind having a chat about the motor at some point mate. did you import it? :D

Yes I did most of the work ok it. But did not import the bus, feel free to drop me a line about anything I only sold it in July this year you have got it off the guy I sold it to so not much has changed

Pete

ratty1959 said:
davebug said:
lovely pair you've got ,the bus is well known on here for all the right reasons !!!!!

Thanks man! yeah ive had nothing but positive comments from people who know the bus and previous owners! seemed to get alot of attention at Slough on sunday too! :lol:

Saw the bus at Slough on Sunday
Cool Looking bus :D

Mark6455 said:
What you got now pete?
Is it or will it be slammed.

mark

It is very slammed but not likely to be welcome on an aircooled forum. This is an awesome
bus no rot. Lowered right,good motor, good gearbox. I think the owner after me messed about with the westy interior that was in it which was a shame, but he did finish sanding the paint back.

As said watch the chrome wheels take a lot of looking after. Here is how it would look on steels

Pete

petegee56 said:
Yes I did most of the work ok it. But did not import the bus, feel free to drop me a line about anything

I only sold it in July this year you have got it off the guy I sold it to so not much has changed

Pete

Nice one, yeah I've known Toby for ages he was only selling as he's found a split, so I snapped this up! Wanted it when you were selling! Just brought a new seal for the sun roof, and maybe slamming some steels on for the winter, what's the score with the belly pans?

Sunroof bus comes with them as standard, enjoy it its a great bus. I thought the split may be the reason he sold. this is cooler than the splitty in my book

Pete

Iamthewalrus said:
ratty1959 said:
davebug said:

Saw the bus at Slough on Sunday
Cool Looking bus :D

Thanks man means a lot!

petegee56 said:
Mark6455 said:
What you got now pete?
Is it or will it be slammed.

mark

It is very slammed but not likely to be welcome on an aircooled forum. This is an awesome
bus no rot. Lowered right,good motor, good gearbox. I think the owner after me messed about with the westy interior that was in it which was a shame, but he did finish sanding the paint back.

As said watch the chrome wheels take a lot of looking after. Here is how it would look on steels

Pete

Loving steels anyway! I'm on im that! Cheers mate can't stop driving it!

petegee56 said:
Sunroof bus comes with them as standard, enjoy it its a great bus. I thought the split may be the reason he sold. this is cooler than the splitty in my book

Pete

As a few of my friends have said, this bus just "oozes cool"

Latest posts