My RHD '71 Sunroof Deluxe (Plus a couple of others)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan

Reaction score
Nice to see early bays getting the recognition they deserve! Here's my '71 sunroof deluxe 'project', along with my old '71 and a couple of others...

RandomSept04Jan05030.jpg

RandomSept04Jan05029.jpg

My old '71:
GYT.jpg

A couple of changeover vans I've recently completed:

SYD007.jpg

SYD009.jpg

RandomPicturesOctober2006014-1.jpg

My Dad's Changeover model:

RandomSept04Jan05002.jpg

Dan

Hi Dan and welcome, looks like youve had some ace vans there. 8)

New project looks like its gonna be another quality bus! :wink:

Like the vans - especially the dormie :D
On the '71 is it a single piece glass front bumper? If so, how are they as I am thinking of going that way..

gninnam said:
Like the vans - especially the dormie :D
On the '71 is it a single piece glass front bumper? If so, how are they as I am thinking of going that way..

No, it's the original bumper, I just welded up the 3 sections, then welded the holes where the cab step rubbers go.

Dan

Dan said:
[No, it's the original bumper, I just welded up the 3 sections, then welded the holes where the cab step rubbers go.

Dan

OK! - Looks very nice done like that - might have a rethink on mine based on your pics!

Cheers

slammedresto said:
where did you get the interior for the beige van??

I did the door panels and had the original cab seats done at a local automotive upholsterer - I think the seats were about £200 - £250 for the pair, including new horsehair padding etc. I got all the materials from a bog standard fabric warehouse type place.

Dan

Latest posts