My Sheila

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swartie said:
i would love a genuine water bag, used them a lot in botswana. best thing for the long trips in the desert nice cool water

I'm sure I could find you one here in our wide brown land, if you are interested.
David

I usually always forget that there is a meet there. Normally Its when we are out somewhere and its like ............quick meet at the mermaid, but we are usually at the beach or noshing some food :cry:

smartie said:
yeah but how much would postage be?

other wise yes very interested

A 1kg parcel is about $30 via sea freight. It couldn't be much heavier than that. I think I know where they are on sale. Next time I'm passing I will see how much they cost and maybe weigh one. It will be a unique accessory on your bus so it will be worth it.
Just think of the extra "COOL" factor as well!

looks like someone had another quality camping trip at trencreek at newquay.

me and easy were there in newquay in august loads of dubs at that campsite :D

bruce said:
looks like someone had another quality camping trip at trencreek at newquay.

me and easy were there in newquay in august loads of dubs at that campsite :D

you guys didnt have a huge awing and a hot blonde chick in your party did you

Bruce had a massive awning and my girlfriend is blond.

It could have been us! 8)

I do have room for three in me van, anytime you need to lend an aussie lady! 8)

any plans on going next year to Trencreek, we could all do a mass early bay mission?! 8) 8)

well i will have to go back to newquay at some point.

thing is though gf is getting tired of newquay and truthfully so am i. want to try go further down the road.

but i can always stop in for a night

Thats because unfortunately all the chavs have taken over in the summer and it pushes all the dudes on to the outskirts.

Porth beach is good and doesn`t get to crowded, but the waves are not fistral. I usually go to Woolacombe, as its got loads of beach and some good old waves.

8) 8)

easy said:
any plans on going next year to Trencreek, we could all do a mass early bay mission?! 8) 8)

I'd be up for that and so would my wife!! Newquay is getting a bit chavvy. There are a couple cool campsites out at Cubert that we go to, Trebellan & Treago, they are well chilled. Treago is on Cubert Common and has private access to the National Trust beach at Polly Joke and there is good surfing at Crantock. We could book an Early Bay camping weekend to coincide with RTTS '07 with a cruise to the Show n' Shine.

Its a blinking good plan i tell you! :shock: 8)

Hooray! nice one Bruce i forgot that we had a RUN FROM THE SCUM 06 to woolacombe! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts