My Sheila

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swartie said:
now thats an idea

It would be a piece of piss to setup, tell the campsite early, well between now & feb, get people to register their interest on here, tell the campsite how many and coming by the first week in march at the latest. I could do all that as it is just up the road. Then everybody pays when they show up at the site. easy peasy.

Cool and the gang, lets get on it! loads of early bays slowing down the highways!

I'm proposing this site...

http://www.totaltravel.co.uk/link.asp?fid=603615

They have another one at Trebellan, but that is a bit far out and gets busy at RTTS time, they have a lot of course fishing dudes there and NO BAR...:D

Thats true, we must all clear it with the better halfs otherwise the trouble will be unbearable! :D

im up for it :D

will bring plenty of cider :oops:

saves getting suck in 6hrs traffic jams in newquay :D

bruce said:
...saves getting suck in 6hrs traffic jams in newquay :D

There are a few ways to avoid them in Newquay, the town is riddled with back streets, follow me and never get stuck again.

we went to that restaurant in the harbour this year, and it is so different it is nice and quiet then you hit the town and bedlam

but it was one of the best meals i ever had the the waitress was hot

I will get one tommorrow, I will get quote from the post office on the way home. If I send it sea mail it will take 3 months and be over there in time for your Summer. Cool drinks for everyone at the next Vanfest! Well maybe not everyone.

swartie said:
we went to that restaurant in the harbour this year, and it is so different it is nice and quiet then you hit the town and bedlam

but it was one of the best meals i ever had the the waitress was hot

Never been, I've heard good things. Might give that a try now they have stopped charging holiday prices.

We could all go and have a groovy dinner when we meet up.

actually i didnt think the prices were to bad when we went. it think the bill came to about £30 a head including drinks.

but it was brilliant

we would mind camping too, always avoided RTTS just because of what everyone says, went to Cornwall Jamboreeeeeeee, which is sooo chilled

:)

Yeah the Jambo is good, RTTS is a great weekend, sun, sea and Vdubs, ace. If you go to trevelgue it can be hectic, we had a great weekend last year, quiet campsite, good company and good cars.

I like RTTS, i do enjoy seeing the chav mobiles and all the dubs. on a whole i love all sorts of cars, and i ove seeing the way people kit them ot so tat is the reason i go. and trthflly i dont find it any different to any other time i have been in the summer.

trevelegue (sp) is apparently shit thanks to the chavs and strangly enough i spent my first rtts at snnyside an 18-30 site, and we were the ones being moaned at cos we kept playing rock and metal till 3am, light weights now a days, i thought i was old at 27 but apparently not the kids need their beay sleep.

still tere are some good sites arond newquay and some good pubs, i love walkabout and belshis, all others are just shit IMHO.

but as i said next year going to keep the blinkers on and try go past newquay to see the othe beaches, after all i have jumped off the harbour wal and snorkelled around the caves off fistral head

Latest posts