my t2d built pop top westy WAFFLESLAMMER

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pottinger

Reaction score
Morning all

After months of waiting i am on the home run, and T2D have posted me a pic of the NEARLY
finished article.
What do you think guys ? (all comments welcomed good or bad)

t2d17inchs.jpg

t2d17inch2.jpg

cheers
pottinger (danny)

rockandrollcamper said:
Personally think it's well cool and love the wheels too although I'm
Biased on that one

cheers buddy, the interiors a bit different too, a complete westy with a little twist, pics
will follow when i am brave enough :lol:

Absolutely Rockin i think it looks the dogs swingers, when i see busses like this it always makes me think should i pull my finger out and do somthething with my totally stock micro bus :? , but i think i would miss my super smoothe riding on a cloud feel. I bet you can't wait to be out and about.

THE LAST PANZER said:
Absolutely Rockin i think it looks the dogs swingers, when i see busses like this it always makes me think should i pull my finger out and do somthething with my totally stock micro bus :? , but i think i would miss my super smoothe riding on a cloud feel. I bet you can't wait to be out and about.

Hopefully the ride should be pretty good as its on air suspension so come on off that cloud matey and join the party :lol: !!
maybe before i get too carried away i should actually pick up and drive my ride :msn4:

Heebee_GB said:
That's sweet! 8) What's the set up?

cheers HeebeeGB, I will give the low down when its all finished as still deciding on a few
bits and pieces :) cheers for the reply tho fella.

I think it looks sweet and I love the wheels, just wish I could afford some 18" fuchs for mine ;-)

pottinger said:
THE LAST PANZER said:

Hopefully the ride should be pretty good as its on air suspension so come on off that cloud matey and join the party :lol: !!
maybe before i get too carried away i should actually pick up and drive my ride :msn4:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) that sounds awsome, i'm just so on the fence as you don't seem to see that many stock micros there nearly all on the ground :D . Don't laugh but i've even considered raising the back to get it totally level due to a little sagging :oops:

THE LAST PANZER said:
pottinger said:
THE LAST PANZER said:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) that sounds awsome, i'm just so on the fence as you don't seem to see that many stock micros there nearly all on the ground :D . Don't laugh but i've even considered raising the back to get it totally level due to a little sagging :oops:

I know what youre saying and I think you have to do what makes YOU happy (you will see this
with the interior ive had done :lol:) BUT youre first reply makes me think youre just gona
have to do it :lol: i am sure if ya keep the parts you can go back in time if ya rearly wanted too 8)
Ive had this built to TRY and give me and my family a good time, it is not a show bus by any means but
I did want a specific look and at the same time wanted to keep all the camping ability for the use side of things and by having the paint job done to a good (but not show) standard and mixing old westy with new bits it will hopefuly see me not becoming real anal about it when my kids are sloshing around inside :lol:
cheers again Panzer and look forward to seeing youre slammed ride ,-)

r73 said:
nice, come on lets seethe interior pics :msn4:

a taster :msn4:

Please bear in mind I am creating MY ride and NOT trying to restore something
too what it was :)

t2dinteriorlep.jpg

t2dseats.jpg

t2dfinal6.jpg

B4 anyone says anything :lol: the rear is all plain and the huggy bear party is upfront !
so can be made plain VERY easily ! and it does look way bbetter in the flesh lads !
Also remember it is not finished yet

let the onslaught begin ! :lol:

Its cracking fella i don't think anybody will have a bad word to say about that, it puts mine to shame hands down.

'Mr Nasty Time' up front! "Im faded and feelin' x-rated" (check out his PJs :lol: )

[youtube]gqMIwymOkYE[/youtube]

i like it

THE LAST PANZER said:
dude you need to stay stock height to allow for suspension travel with all the gear you take, now where did i put that sink? :lol:
Got new helmut replacement, more of a victorian gentlemens attire.

THE LAST PANZER said:
pottinger said:
THE LAST PANZER said:

Syncro t2 yeah!! :lol:

Latest posts