narrowed split beam for EB from Rustbox

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricvw

Reaction score
i have priced a split beam for a EB from Jason at the rustbox

went over the few details you gave me for the bay your building.
Looks like the best bet will be a basic 4.5 narrowed with 64-67 dropped spindles. That way you can bolt on your existing drum brakes no problem.
Total price $1495. Complete with tie rods and shocks.
im miles of this stage yet but my split is at his place having one of his drop jobs so if any one wanted one they could put it in the back of my bus so no shipping cost. :D

since when has 4.5 narrowed been basic??? :lol: would be interested in a cb 2" beam with new leaves if you can swing it.....help with beer or shipping money? :D

ricvw said:
i have priced a split beam for a EB from Jason at the rustbox

went over the few details you gave me for the bay your building.
Looks like the best bet will be a basic 4.5 narrowed with 64-67 dropped spindles. That way you can bolt on your existing drum brakes no problem.
Total price $1495. Complete with tie rods and shocks.
im miles of this stage yet but my split is at his place having one of his drop jobs so if any one wanted one they could put it in the back of my bus so no shipping cost. :D

if you do make sure its padlocked to the bus some way, as someone said things at the shippers yards tend to go walkies.

Latest posts