Need to rent garage / lock-up in Cheltenham area.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AIR_CHILLED

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am relocating from Suffolk to Cheltenham in Gloucestershire mid October due to personal commitments and will have to leave my van behind until I can find a garage to put it in :( Ideally I would like to rent a property with garage/ driveway but the rental in this area is higher than I can afford! I also don’t mind sharing with someone but there needs to be enough space to work around the van ect.
I am open to any suggestions or ideas and can’t wait to meet up with some of you early bayers, go to the local show from across this way.

Feel free to post reply, private message or ring me on: 07792562375.

Thanks,
Mike.

Bump!

I'm still looking to rent/ share a garage so i can be reunited with my van so please give me a call.

Could work out in your favour if you need extra help with your resto.

Thanks for looking,
mike.

hi there im in cheltenham myself, have you tried puting and ad in the echo? on the hunt for one myself after finaly geting myself a 72 panel! :D if i hear of anything will let u know asap

Hello rusty72, nice to hear there's someone local to me! putting an ad in the echo is a good idea, will look into it.
My van is with us now but outside under a cover but still would be nice to work on the van in the dry!

Give me a call if you need help with your van or require some spares I might be able to help.

Also do you know of any local Vdub groups? it would be nice to go to a meet or two.

Cheers,

Mike.

Latest posts