New Forest VW show

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Padwah

Reaction score
It's a bit late notice but I spotted this post over on VZi about a new VW show in the New Forest: http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=564152" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By the sounds of things it's not going to be a full on show but it could be a nice chilled weekend in the forest. Unfortunately, for me, the interior of my van is currently sat in my parents garage but I'll probably try and head over on the Saturday and see what's going on.

Went to the show earlier today, it was pretty quiet but it's definitely got potential as it's a lovely site with bags of space to be utilised. It could definitely have done with some more advertising though as there weren't too many people there but the weather was cracking and everyone was friendly and chilled, plus the hot dogs were lovely!

There were a few early bays there, don't know if any of you are on here?

Here's a few pics from the show:

IMG_2336.jpg
IMG_2334.jpg
IMG_2332.jpg
IMG_2329.jpg
IMG_2327.jpg
IMG_2325.jpg
IMG_2324.jpg
IMG_2321.jpg
IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg
IMG_2318.jpg
IMG_2315.jpg
IMG_2314.jpg

Hi,
we were going to pop over this today, but it took me longer than i expected to do the job id booked in, and my son was in a right pisser when i got home, thought it best to give it a miss, could deffo have done with more advertising because we would have had the weekend camping, (and wont book any work ) the new forest and vws what more could you ask for :D

see you next year (bit of notice please ;) )...........................kev

Its nicely situated in the south, and I can see this one growing if the advertising is sorted :D

I went to the show and have to say it was spot on in every way,entertainment for the kids,plenty of room to walk the dog,sunshine and beer for the parents, oh and a few v dubs,what more could you ask for? :mrgreen:

Latest posts