• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New OG Style Westy Louvre Window Mozzy Net Mesh £3.50 each

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi!

I have sourced some replacement mesh for the westy Jalousie window, it looks exactly the same as OG AFAIK. It's grey in colour, and easy to replace as it is held in with a rubber tube a few mm thick all around a groove in the window, as shown below. Pull the old tubing out, and lay the mesh lined up, and slowly press the tube back in the groove, as you work along, it will tighten up and be crease free. I used a chop stick to press in the groove - you may find something else with a blunt end is as good.

westymesh.jpg

I have enough material for 24 windows, or 12 pairs. I am awaiting delivery from Spain. May well be able to get more if needed.

I am thinking a pair will be around £8 quid posted? Depending on my final postage costs. How does that sound?

I have done my own, and it looks great, easier than trying to clean the stuff - and it's normally a bit fragile and torn after 35 plus years!

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers!

Alistair

Looks good, I'm looking for louvre net x 1 though, and with frame.

Good effort on the replacement though

Jimmy123 said:
Looks good, I'm looking for louvre net x 1 though, and with frame.

Good effort on the replacement though

Hi!

Not got a frame m8, try the samba, or post a wanted ad, the mesh is all i can offer at the moment. Good luck!

Alistair

Hi!

OK, lets start a list........Names added to list please, will let you know when i get it in - i am just about to move house, so for the next week it's a bit up in the air......

Right.......had a couple of pm's, so added you 2 guys below........edit - you have beaten me to it.....!

1) Mac x1 pair
2) Vesp x1 pair
3) buddysbuddy x1 pair
4) hadleigh x1 pair

Cheers!

Alistair

hi mate can i put down for enough to do 2 windows cheers ian.

hello, would like 2 windows worth as well. cheers johnny

Nice one Alistair, can you put me down for just one window's worth please?

Cheers!

Alistair, sorry to jump your post ,but are you buying this from abroard it is avalible here and cheaper as well. :D

aogrady said:
1) Mac x1 pair
2) Vesp x1 pair
3) buddysbuddy x1 pair
4) hadleigh x1 pair
5) holly x1 pair
6) madman x1 window

Righto! My mozzy mesh has arrived, just got to start packing up etc, so if the above people are still interested, please let me know!

And a heads up to anyone else interested in the mozzy mesh - let me know!! Price cheaper at £3.50 each window - posted and packaging inc, so £7 for a pair!!
Paypal is fine, marked as a gift please to: a o g u k @ y a h o o . c o m

Cheers!

Alistair

aogrady said:
aogrady said:
1) Mac x1 pair
2) Vesp x1 pair
3) buddysbuddy x1 pair
4) hadleigh x1 pair
5) holly x1 pair
6) madman x1 window

Righto! My mozzy mesh has arrived, just got to start packing up etc, so if the above people are still interested, please let me know!

And a heads up to anyone else interested in the mozzy mesh - let me know!! Price cheaper at £3.50 each window - posted and packaging inc, so £7 for a pair!!
Paypal is fine, marked as a gift please to: a o g u k @ y a h o o . c o m

Cheers!

Alistair

Cheers for sorting this Alisatair, paypal sent!

List so far then...........

1. Mac x1 pair
2. Vesp x1 pair
3. buddysbuddy x1 pair
4. hadleigh x1 pair
5. holly x1 pair
6. madman x1 window **PAID**
7. slammedresto x1 pair
8. faux x1 pair **PAID**

2 sets left..........2 gone elsewhere - you know who you are! ;)

Cheers!

Alistair

Hi

1. Mac x1 pair
2. Vesp x1 pair **PENDING**
3. buddysbuddy x1 pair
4. hadleigh x1 pair
5. holly x1 pair
6. madman x1 window **PAID**
7. slammedresto x1 pair
8. faux x1 pair **PAID**
9. stuartrx7 x1 pair