New owners Rachel and Craig

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel MB

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
type2
M-codes
It's kind of a bittersweet introduction, my Dad became a member of this group when he purchased his camper over 25 years ago, due to his age (82) he made the decision to enter a new chapter in his life, he entrusted us with his pride and joy and all the wonderful memory's my Mum and Dad have had, the 60's music they played while driving down country lanes and coastal roads. He's now the new owner of a smaller but stunning classic car. We will endeavour to keep his Early Bay girl in the same care my Dad gave her. As much as it has been emotional to accept that my Dad needed to find a more suitable vintage vehicle for his new venture, we will do our very best to make those memory's and happy times continue. My Dad recommended this group as an invaluable source of information over the last amazing 25 years.

Hello Rachel, welcome to the forum.
If your Dad's already started a thread in the Gallery section, continue to add to it please as we like pics on here.
What has he bought to replace the bus?
Hello yep we will keep updating with pics. He's now bought an 1934 Austin 10/4 it's superb.

Latest posts