New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just thought i'd say hello to you all :) i registered ages ago but never got round to saying hello to you all :lol: some of you will know me from volkszone i live in camberley surrey with the wife and 2 kids :D

some not very good pics of the bus

e67e156f.jpg

72d960dd.jpg

eff37c21.jpg

Fatherof2 - that looks like one sweet bus 8) - any pics of the interior :?:

Hey Father of 2, nice bus. and in Camberley. Those pictures look like the Heatherside, am I close?? And willkommen.

the pictures were taken last year just after we brought her..heres some more :)
the interior as it was
100_3907.jpg

new headliner i fitted
355d055e.jpg

0d888ee4.jpg

100_4847.jpg

58c90658.jpg

new laminate floor and a bit of cord carpet
100_4860.jpg

new unit i made based on a dormobile
100_4863.jpg

new &r bed i made
100_4864.jpg

100_4867.jpg

100_4866.jpg

100_4865.jpg

theres still more to do on her but shes good for camping in at the moment :)

Aren't we the clever sod - that is a fantastic job you have done - especially the headliner :shock:

What did you make the units out of as I could do with doing mine as they are a little tired :cry:

Good work my man :D you dont fancy a working holiday in cambridge :wink: Did you fit the headliner yourself? if so any hints would be most welcome.

Justin & Mutley said:
Welcome Madman - it sounds like you've been busy! Got any pics for us?

;)

Soon as I can find them all, I will start posting them. Just have to track them down. They are somewhere on 2 cameras, 5 memory cards or 2 different computers! I'll find them!!

Hi my names Johnny, I'm from Northern Ireland. I have a 71 Devon Moonraker. Peggy is in good condition but needing a some TLC and i refurb inside. Shes getting a full resto/respray and leather seats but keeping the original moonraker interior set up.

peggy01.jpg

peggy02.jpg

peggy05.jpg

I'm just in the middle of swapping out the front brakes for a later set then on to MOT and then start restoration.

Hello johnny and welcome, a very cheeky moonraker you have there. 8)

noobish question but whats the bazooka attached to the side for?

vaporising traffic wardens? :lol:

Its a swamp cooler dude, I have all the mod cons :D air con, reverse, windows, doors and many many more :D

Latest posts