New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dsc00916g.jpg

fastwagens said:

Thank you for the info on the rack , looking at your plate , are you located in Michigan ? been to Grand Rapids right around this time a few years ago and it was damn cold.

Welcome to the site.

Hi I'm Toby I have recently sold this
Fast2.jpg

to put up a deposit on a 1968 microbus

and now the wife has to sell this
Square.jpg

to pay off the rest.

Know any one thats wants a nice 66 square?

Hi fella think i know of you from the Road House Forum ,love your type3s , nice that you have seen light dude , looking forward to pictures of your new ride ;)

Grazy said:
Hi fella think i know of you from the Road House Forum ,love your type3s , nice that you have seen light dude , looking forward to pictures of your new ride ;)
Hey mate yeah thats me, I have been hella busy so not been on any forums for a while, we should be getting it on Monday Can't wait. We were gonna wait until it got slammed but might just run it as is for a bit. I'll try and get some photos off the dude later.

Welcome on in tobe,when ya pickin the old girl up mate ?Its Dave her get mine back next week bud,lookin forward to seein your latest and greatest,give sal a peck dude !!!! :D

davebug said:
Welcome on in tobe,when ya pickin the old girl up mate ?Its Dave her get mine back next week bud,lookin forward to seein your latest and greatest,give sal a peck dude !!!! :D

Ayup mate, the motor is in and running sweet, should be back at neils on Monday then brakes and a bit o work for MOT so probably have it next week. Let me know when you get yours back mate I'd love to see it in paint. Sal say's no tongues :lol: is Wilf on here to?

He sure is dude!!!
Welcome to the site mate, am looking forward to seeing ya bus kid!
Theirs a few pics of mine over in the gallery section too, under (the speedmaster)
Hope ya ok pal? an give sal a peck from me too :D
Cheers
Wilf

gingerporsche said:
He sure is dude!!!
Welcome to the site mate, am looking forward to seeing ya bus kid!
Theirs a few pics of mine over in the gallery section too, under (the speedmaster)
Hope ya ok pal? an give sal a peck from me too :D
Cheers
Wilf

Haha, saw ginger porsche after i posted that and knew it would be you, will do mate, you'll both have to pop over when I get it here!

Hi all, just joined the other day. Does anyone know why it wont let me up load picture, its like there is not enough room??? :x :D

sallyandsean said:
Hi all, just joined the other day. Does anyone know why it wont let me up load picture, its like there is not enough room??? :x :D

you need to upload your photos to somewhere like http://www.photobucket.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (its free and allows you to manage your own albums) it also generates all forum code and can do it for a whole album in one hit, saving alot of time.

We stopped pictures here as it uses alot of bandwidth and people were posting the wrong sizes for the forum etc. photobucket will take care of yout picture optimisation and sizing as well.

Hey all. Been on here a few months and thought i'd say hello. I've had my 70 doormobile for a year now, was supposed to be a rolling resto? That didn't quite work out and is finally ready for paint. The pictures are from a year ago before it was stripped to bare metal. I'll post some more pics when it painted.
The wife thought it would be funny to see how much bigger the kids were went it was finished?
15022009021.jpg

15022009018.jpg

welcome dasteel, i hope you have a big awning as it looks like you got your hands full :D

Hi there,

My name is Jeffrey van Duin, owner of the Hilfigerbus.
I run a growing company for busparts in the Netherlands.
My early is for sale now for some time. (Decals have recently been removed).
Gotta drive the T25 for a year and two to learn and practice. After that
there's gonna definitely gonna be a now early bay.

dyn008_original_462_329_pjpeg_2602242_fbc256ebf535027055a99124240f421e.jpg

Hi Jeffery thanks for the email (to which ive replied), had a look on your site and there are some nice NOS parts.

welcome to EB.