New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all :D

Im new and will be posting pics of my camper up soon...

Look forward to getting your advice!!

Hi everyone, im Craig, i bought [monster966] steves 68 dokka.
Great club, hope to get to meet you all at the shows throughout the year, i hope to attend as many as possible, in between doing lots of work on the van. Will post up some photos soon. :D

Hi everyone. I'm a complete newbie to VW ownership and forums.(steep learning curve ahead, methinks!) Anyway, I pick up my '71 westy import on Friday (newbie at driving LHD too :lol: - can't wait, I've wanted a camper for as long as I can remember! Please be gentle with me. :lol:

Hello All, Been lurking for a bit and finally got round to joining up. Never had an air-cooled before but been putting cash away each month and bought a 70 deluxe from T2d. Picking it up in a couple of weeks so will add some pics then!

Hello to all new doods! as Johnny says get them pics up of your ride in the gallery so we can have a nose! 8)

Welcome one and all.... :mrgreen:

Not been in this section for ages and nice to see a large churn of newbies (come on guys, get pictures posted as soon as you can) ;)

Hi everyone, another newbie joins the site, awaiting completion of a 71 westy, and looking forward to the road ahead, just need uk plates, and insurance, windows, flooring, roof, seats, curtains, bumpers and keys, already have a smile. :D

greets everybody-

just inherited my granddad's old bus this winter, love this site already. (samba's great, but there's a lot of late bay & type iv crap to wade through :roll: )

4393997928_80dd38e88e.jpg

4393998330_a1f6d8937b.jpg

remy said:
greets everybody-

just inherited my granddad's old bus this winter, love this site already. (samba's great, but there's a lot of late bay & type iv crap to wade through :roll: )

looks really clean almost the same as the one ive just bought of oldbug, welcome to EB

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen (or is it just Ladies!?) Ha! What a great site tis here. I should have joined immediately the day I got my '71 project Microbus last July. Anyhow I'm on it now and lovin it!
Can anyone tell me how to put an image on my signature bar thing. I'm useless at that sort of thing.
Cheers,
Chris.

Hello from Hella-fornia!

I just picked up my first type 2 about a week ago, it's a 1971 Deluxe. I just sold my squareback project to buy an even more "practical" VW since having my first son 5 months ago. I still have a few other type 1's.

Sold this:

669352.jpg

Immediately bought this:

669353.jpg

I like what you guys have going on here, it seems more like a brotherhood than some of the other forums where everyone just wants to nitpick each other.

EDIT: Here's my build thread: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22854&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LEEP said:
more like a brotherhood than some of the other forums where everyone just wants to nitpick each other.

Amen to that buddy thats how we roll on here , All friends :D

Barkafer said:
Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen (or is it just Ladies!?) Ha! What a great site tis here. I should have joined immediately the day I got my '71 project Microbus last July. Anyhow I'm on it now and lovin it!
Can anyone tell me how to put an image on my signature bar thing. I'm useless at that sort of thing.
Cheers,
Chris.

welcome,

send me your image to johnny @ earlybay.com ill do it for you.

Johnny said:
Barkafer said:
Cheers,
Chris.

welcome,

send me your image to johnny @ earlybay.com ill do it for you.

Thanks Johnny.