NEW Westfalia campmobile taps

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orpheusvw

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm new to the forum so hopefully this is posted in the right place? anyway I was searching this forum to find a source for a new tap for my campmobile 70 interior, as the chrome has all peeled off and it won't pump water, nobody seems to have them in stock anymore (franks etc) and after watching a new one fetch £82 quid the other day on fleabay i thought I'd be putting up with the tatty broken looking one.
However, whilst searching through ebay I found one that looked very similar to the westfalia tap and after checking the specs with the company I ordered one, its turned up this morning and it fits straight into place, the screw holes line up perfectly, it seems better value at £28.99 + p&p but It might not appeal to everyone as the handle has a plastic ball on the end and spout are a different design, but the main body is the same size/shape, so not strictly stock but at least it works and is v shiny!

Thought I'd post this as i couldn't find any reference to this source of parts on the forum, and as new taps seem as rare as rocking horse doo then maybe it'll help a fellow enthusiast out, to find the item search for "GALLEY HAND PUMP" in ebay, they're been sold by a boat spares type place

All I need now for plumbed water is the plastic water tank that goes behind the cooler unit, anybody have one going cheap???

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=21852" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pete

Welcome to Earlybay and a useful first post to boot, good find ;) , ive moved you into 'baywatch' if you find something interesting or useful post it here and apologies for the confusion.

Latest posts