• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW Westy Jalousie window mozzy mesh sets, and tubing £10 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Alastair, just sent you payment for a pair. My westy has jalousies but did not come with with the mesh screens. I bought a pair at bug jam and they fit perfectly in the hole, so to speak, but there does not appear to be any way of holding them in, or indeed and holes to show that there may have been a catch originally on the frame. Any ideas?

Cheers

Jon

62 deluxe said:
Hi Alastair, just sent you payment for a pair. My westy has jalousies but did not come with with the mesh screens. I bought a pair at bug jam and they fit perfectly in the hole, so to speak, but there does not appear to be any way of holding them in, or indeed and holes to show that there may have been a catch originally on the frame. Any ideas?

Cheers

Jon

Hi,

Cool, got it, will get them sorted for you.

As for the frames, they lift up and slot in place into the inner frame of the window, here is a couple of pictures from my van,

Image483.jpg

on the second picture you can see a little white plastic tab, this helps the frame stay in place, though i have found if you have the mesh quite tight, it has a tendency to pull together the middle of the frame, making the little tabs not quite in place.

Image470.jpg

The frames tend to have a little twist to them when the mesh is fitted tight, so they may well hold them selves in quite tight anyway,

Hope that helps?

Cheers,

Alistair

Hello

with a pair, you can restore two Westy Jalousie Windows ? i have to restore 4 westy jalousie windows so i need two pair, am i wrong ?

could you tell me the price with postage to France, when you'll get new stock.

Thanks

Sorry or my bad writting, i'm French ;)

sylbert29 said:
Hello

with a pair, you can restore two Westy Jalousie Windows ? i have to restore 4 westy jalousie windows so i need two pair, am i wrong ?

could you tell me the price with postage to France, when you'll get new stock.

Thanks

Sorry or my bad writting, i'm French ;)

Hi,

Welcome along to the forum! Yes you will need 2 pairs so £14 plus postage, call it £16 inc postage. I am waiting for new mesh to arrive in stock, will let you know when it arrives, maybe the next week or 2.

And your English is better than my French, so you are doing perfectly well! Get some pictures up of your bus in the gallery so we can see what you drive!

Regards,

Alistair

Latest posts