• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW Westy Jalousie window mozzy mesh sets, and tubing £10 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can you put me down for 2 pairs please will pay via debit card if thats ok with you,
thanks
mark

baldyboy said:
can you put me down for 2 pairs please will pay via debit card if thats ok with you,
thanks
mark
Hi

I can only accept funds via PayPal, I'm not a business, just a fellow enthusiast with a few bits to sell

PayPal as a gift please to [email protected] if you want some, I'm off to the post office tomorrow, so can post then if you like

Cheers

Alistair

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Hi

Just got round to fitting the mesh I bought of you about a year or so ago, but as i fitted the rubber tube, the mesh split :( Not sure whats gone wrong - any ideas?

Cheers

Jon

vinvan said:
Hi will it fit a Devon Jalousie window the ones with double openers
Thanks Vinvan
Hi,

I cut it generously from a original Westy inner frame for the mesh, I don't know what size the Devon is, if you get me some sizes, I'll see what I can do if you like.

Alistair

62 deluxe said:
Hi

Just got round to fitting the mesh I bought of you about a year or so ago, but as i fitted the rubber tube, the mesh split :( Not sure whats gone wrong - any ideas?

Cheers

Jon

Hi!

I've got bits in the garage from years ago too......

Not ever heard of a problem at all, possibly you may have had it a little too tight maybe? I do one side first, then opposite side, then work the other smaller sides

PM me your address, I'll sent you another set FOC ;)

Cheers,

Alistair

could you send me a set please, will pay pal as a gift to your yahoo account, just to check the amount is it £7 posted??
Many thanks Mark

baldyboy said:
could you send me a set please, will pay pal as a gift to your yahoo account, just to check the amount is it £7 posted??
If so my address is 98 the drive, Loughton Essex IG10 1HL.
Many thanks Mark
Hi,

Yes, thats correct, 7 pounds as a gift please to [email protected]

Will post tommorow

Cheers,

Alistair

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Latest posts