New wheels for my Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loweredlight

Reaction score
Hi Guys, just wanted to share this with you as I'm a little excited as I've decided the Westy's going closer to terra firma and I've just bought a new set of wheels for it too.

WestycollectionOct08003.jpg

Going to be a few months before I get round lowering it to but just bought 4 of these for when I do :D

Slots.jpg

Anyways that's me for tonight.

Cheers

Dave.

polish and shine polish and shine :mrgreen:

Now they will look nice 8) ,I was tempted my self with a set .A guy of vzi who lives in sheffield had a set for sale 5X112.Then had second thoughts "I thought they would look odd on a camper" Having not seen any pics of them fitted.How wrong was I,Take a look at that thread Gadget's posted theres a slammed bay with them fitted.Very nice

This one saves you searching
DSC02317.jpg

:D
Cheers for the comments guys wasn't sure myself at first but think I made the right decision. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Dave.

ground hugger said:
Now they will look nice 8) ,I was tempted my self with a set .A guy of vzi who lives in sheffield had a set for sale 5X112.Then had second thoughts "I thought they would look odd on a camper" Having not seen any pics of them fitted.How wrong was I,Take a look at that thread Gadget's posted theres a slammed bay with them fitted.Very nice

This one saves you searching
DSC02317.jpg

Looks sweet, can't wait to see them on! :mrgreen:

Slots.jpg

:shock: did'nt think I'd become a buffer but:

Stock everything means they won't be seeing my bus , so they'll be up for sale in a bit

They are Enkei Rims, available in both wide 5 & narrow 5 from SSP (VW Heritage)

Love those rims and would have looked well nice on your Red bus. Darker colours suit plain Chrome/alloy wheels i think where lighter buses need some contrast (ie black or coloured detail)
They will sell no worries i would have though, just put up a picture of that green bus with your ad.

Latest posts