• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Newby looking for early bay etc

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vvvw

Reaction score
Hi,
been to one show and Im hooked.Would like to buy a camper but here is the catch how do i no what im buying and whaT TO LOOK OUT FOR.Really would like to find something reasonable from an honest seller not a crapper.How much to get a decent camper would like the cooking bits and pieces etc.

many thanks

vvvw

Whereabouts are you, happy to help out and can show you different buses features etc that may help you make your mind up,

We are in Solihull in the midlands,

Lads you may like to I now own a 1972 tax free and aircooled westy with original interior.

Take a look at my ad 1971 tin top camper.
Full width rock and roll bed.
Westy interior including cooker pics show interior not in van all in now.
Going this week for brand new upholstery.
Brand spankin new mot
sound van can promise u that
would keep just cant afford that and splitt.
were in south wales

vvvw said:
Lads you may like to I now own a 1972 tax free and aircooled westy with original interior.

just curious where did you find it? and congratulations, you need one of these.... 8)

crossoverco-Converted.gif

http://www.ubercoolgraphics.co.uk/forum_stickers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 8)

Hi,
I found the van in wallington surrey.Paid 8500.Seemed ok dont know much about them really but hey ho.I am sure there never perfect at that money and hey its its on the road for nothing.There is one thing is that somebody may be able to help with though as a starter.Can I reduce the tavel on the gear stick and make selection a little easier.Was an absolute nightmare driving back.

Cheers Marts

mate i just changed the last bit of gear selecter bit where it meets the gearbox (9pounds from just kampers) and it made a world of difference ;)

i dont think it will help travel though :? there is something to bold under the gearstick for that but its probley worth doing both :)

Get a scat shifter or if you can afford it a CSP one or Gene Berg!

Personally I have the Scat, seems ok though if funds allowed I would have taken a gamble on a CSP shifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts