• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

nice early aug 67 for sale...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68oldskool

Reaction score
Vw bay window very early LOWLITE model manufactured 21st August 1967 so do the maths this is the holy grail just 3 weeks after the vw SPLITSCREEN stopped production...

Early features makes it the one year model,bump on the dash above the clocks,front door handle,rear view mirror also still intact is the kidney bean brake fluid resivoir,full bulkhead model

The bus has rust in the front can floor and battery tray that's it!

The cargo floor/chassis/inner and outer sills/jacking points/cross members/roof gutter/windscreen scuttle etc etc are bone dry solid....

Original 1600 single port engine included in the sale just not fitted and it turns freely..

Things to note is the full width bulkhead has been cut in the middle to create a walk through! (The dumb ass!)The original front single seat and twin seat has been replaced with Chevy day van seats ( original bay seats are listed on here for sale) THERES no keys,pass door replaced with the same year door,missing the rear valance,the front nose has had a bump in the past and there's signs of filler,plus the odd ding and dent here and there to be expected worse been rear passenger bottom corner....

A complete front beam drum to drum is also included in the sale..

Plenty more pictures for your viewing so please request them if your a serious buyer by texting me your email address to 07713994243

The bus is straight and solid and a very easy and straight forward project to fix up warranting the lowered and narrowed knarly look....

Please don't waste my time with low ball aching offers I'm too old in the tooth for jesters,you know it's a very rare bay and it's worthy and warrants the right money to secure to join the early early bay window elite....

Collection from TOTTENHAM london or I can arrange delivery at your cost with very cheap rates.

My listing rules so please read first before making an offer.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO VIEW AND INSPECT THE BUS FIRST FIRST PRIOR TO MAKING A BID.

ALL BIDS AND OFFERS ARE FINAL AND IF YOUR OFFER OR BID IS ACCEPTED I WILL REQUIRE A NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT MADE PAYABLE VIA PAYPAL OR A BANK WIRE AT THE AUCTIONS END.

ALSO I REQUIRE CONTACT WITHING 24 HOURS REGARDS COLLECTION OR DELIVRY ARRANGEMENTS SO IF I RECIEVE NO DEPOSIT OR NO CONTACT I WILL JUST RELIST THE BUS AND VOID YOUR PURCHASE...PERIOD!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vw-bay-window-lowlight-21st-August-1967-the-word-RARE-is-worthy-/121655352956?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c53395e7c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts