NLA (No longer Available) Xmas Competition

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gwar72

Reaction score
Hi All,

NLA VW are having a Xmas competition and all you have to do is register on the web site http://nlavw.com/gb/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and this will enter you into their Xmas comp..!! 1st £300, 2nd £150, 3rd £100 worth of product from their range. All they ask for is email and DOB and i know that they will only use this to send info on their product (not sell you email address off..!!)

You've got to be in it to win it..!! ;)

P.S I know the owner as he is a member of our Lowlife Veedub Club and is a good chap..!! :D

Met the NLA chaps at Dubfreeze and had a really good chat with them.
Memory suggests that one of the guys was called Adam?

Loved the products too and have on on my Christmas list already so I'm off to register now!

Would just like to say hello to everyone, My name is Martin and I am the marketing manager for NLAVW.com. We are happy to now say we are in the final stages of becoming a sponsor on this forum and hope to offer you lots of special offers over the next 12 months and some great giveaways. Please take a look on our website and register for a chance to win.

Also if you have any questions or suggestions for parts which are No Longer Available, and if there is demand we will certainly look into remanufacturing those parts. Thanks.

They have just sponsored the site and would be good to support them back. Some interesting and different products on the site.

Johnny said:
They have just sponsored the site and would be good to support them back. Some interesting and different products on the site.
Thanks Johnny glad to be on board, less than a month before the draw so don't forget to go to our page using link at top of page or sponsor banner. Thanks all and good luck.

Got an early (bay) Christmas present today from these guys.
It would appear that I won 2nd place in this draw £150 worth of gear :D
I chose the nice ally sidestep & some quarterlight frames.

So here's wishing you all a Merry Christmas & all the best for the New Year & thanks to Adam & Martin from NLA VW.

Phil.

RePhil said:
Got an early (bay) Christmas present today from these guys.
It would appear that I won 2nd place in this draw £150 worth of gear :D
I chose the nice ally sidestep & some quarterlight frames.

So here's wishing you all a Merry Christmas & all the best for the New Year & thanks to Adam & Martin from NLA VW.

Phil.

Congrat's RePhil..!!! 8)

Latest posts