• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

no longer for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i imported this bus and can vouch for the condition. The seller has done loads and the paint was only done due to major fading . Good luck with the sale sir bob

cheers scott 8)
someone buy scotts 68 deluxe - it really is like brand new .... a real one off time capsule!

Guessed what you're doing! Cleaning the engine bay of all that Sand -ready for spring. Good luck dude. :roll: :idea:

err no -
just sick of repeated unbeleivably stupid f*ckin questions from people who haven't got anythin better to do than waste my time
and question again and again every single detail I've told em ---
dreamers . ..... pah

oh and the heater tube is excellent ... for the umpteenth frickin time :twisted:

so will be advertised in spring again when hopefully the moron factor is lower :|

I'm selling a running, driving, rot free late model bay camper for $2000. It has sat for some time, we flushed the fuel tank, new injector seals, new battery, she runs great. I pulled the plug til spring after the last caller asked "can I fly in and take it on a 15,000 mile 3 month trip?" If he wants a guarantee on a $2000 bay window bus then he's crazy. If anybody wants a guarantee for 15,000 miles you can buy my wife's Honda Accord. Good decision, wait til spring when it warms up, I wish I had a 10p coin for every moron myself. Some guys are great, but I sold that bus for $2000 3 times (twice on ebay) and everybody backed out! I even listed it cheap in the UK and still no takers! Having a beer now, I think I need to relax...

it`s sir bobs birthday tomorrow.....lets all sing happy birthday or at least post a happy birthday note...he`s errrr 30/40/20/12/i don`t really know to be honest..he looks about 36 and act about 30 which must mean he`s 40+ 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts