NOS early bay cab doors

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't it a bit strange that there's no pictures of the actual doors complete? And that its got Seat written on the box? how old would that actually make them? and where would they have been made?or am i just being cynical?

Loxy said:
Isn't it a bit strange that there's no pictures of the actual doors complete? And that its got Seat written on the box? how old would that actually make them? and where would they have been made?or am i just being cynical?

I agree , i thought the same

I was just reading an Vw got shares in seat in 1986 an then got the whole company in 1990

So I've read anyway an what I did also notice was there is only photo's of one door

Seems a little funny to me an other nos stuff I've seen it's grey an not black

Rob

If they are in vw group boxes they are likely to be from vw brazil and therefore not NOS, likely to have the ridge in the bottom of the door.
Ask for pictures of the actual doors before bidding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've asked for photos and they dont have any ridges on the bottom,there are also a drivers and a passengers side, dont know how to get them on to photo bucket I'll keep trying. vw heritage says they dont sell these ones anymore only the ones with the lines at the bottom.

http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_parts_Doors-Door-repairs-and-hinges_act_page.render_pageID_568_lang_EN_country_GB.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dunno might be but the ridge ones are £275 each and I'd never put them on my bus :vomit: so for a few quid more have some original looking doors

he's not far from me about 20 odd miles I might nip down and have a look

anyway the other photos I got

noridges2.jpg

noridges.jpg

norigdges3.jpg

deffo no ridges 8)

yea we were kinda right , they have been relisted with more info...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251080599989#ht_1198wt_1185" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts