not a bay but my new daily!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panchocrossover

Reaction score
shes my new daily 66 so still early, need to keep dubbin when my bus is gettin done. hope you like.
:lol:

Picture2329.jpg

Picture2346.jpg

Picture2331-1.jpg

Picture2294.jpg

Picture2279.jpg

Picture2247.jpg

Picture2245.jpg

Picture2225.jpg

Picture2347.jpg

Picture2328.jpg

Picture2331.jpg

[/img]

Liking alot 8)
Did it take much work to get the bug looking as good as it doe now :?:

cheers dude, no i got her with the resto work all done, just added a front bumper, some stanards with whitewalls, a few stickers and the beat with the slam stick. it only cost me about $100(pound sign dosn work) :lol: from when i got her to how she looks now. :lol: :lol:

Snap :wink: We've Just got ourselves a 66 Bug project to build next as well :lol:

66-Bug%20(3).jpg

66-Bug.jpg

Your 66 looks great by the way, very nice :D

Covin said:
Snap :wink: We've Just got ourselves a 66 Bug project to build next as well :lol:

66-Bug%20(3).jpg

66-Bug.jpg

Your 66 looks great by the way, very nice :D

cheers dude, lovin the black, i would love to paint mine like that next time. looking ace :lol:

Cheers m8, hope to get ours on the road for the Spring with a bit of luck. Problem is I have to many projects and not enough time or money :lol: Always the same eh ? :wink:

i want one,but im geting maried next year and dont think my life would be worth living iv she found one hid in the garage

Good one covin - looks well smart 8)

I'd love one too but got to get the van road worthy and used first :wink:

Will it be this year I wonder :?:

oooooo so close, today my most lovliest of boyfriends bought me this 67

russandlizwedding081.jpg

russandlizwedding082.jpg

:mrgreen:

i must admit im a bit excited about driving a bug as a daily again 8) mine has a few small jobs to do on it but its ready to use as soon as we pick it up.

you wait, sods law, as soon as i start using it it will snow and ill be cursing every morning when im scraping the ice from the inside of the windows :lol:

emerald said:

How many boyfriends you got then?! :shock:

jabbo said:
emerald said:

:lol: I think she'll be sticking with this one... Just look at the Bug he's just bought her :wink: :lol:

jabbo said:
emerald said:

:lol: was that not good english then? i thought it was... 'my most lovliest of boyfriend' doesnt make sense!

anyway i mean you :D

58herbie said:
another car for the collection Jabbo, you racking them up now lol

Jon.

Yeah dude, that pushes us up to 11. :shock: Don't worry, I've got plans to start finishing some projects and cutting back soon. :lol:

Latest posts